Results tagged “Meme” from Kazza the Blank One
- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. "Of course," he muttered. "That would have been too easy. Anakin, where are you?"
- Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? The wall
- Before you started this survey, what were you doing? Eating breakfast, and reading Dave2's version of this
- What is the last thing you watched on TV? Sherlock
- Without looking, guess what time it is 8:15am
- Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 8:25am
- With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? The water spray in the fish tank
- When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Last night, coming home from EffanC's
- Did you dream last night? Probably
- Do you remember your dreams? Sometimes
- When did you last laugh? Last night
- Do you remember why / at what? Chatting with friends
- What is on the walls of the room you are in? Paint
- Seen anything weird lately? A girl who walks down three flights of stairs to use the girls bathroom on our floor
- What do you think of this quiz? Not too bad so far
- What is the last film you saw? Guardians of the Galaxy
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Germany
- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? An aeroplane
- Tell me something about you that most people don't know. Um
- If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Outlaw stoopid people
- Do you like to dance? Sure
- Would you ever consider living abroad? Yes
- Does your name make any interesting anagrams? Probably
- Who made the last incoming call on your phone? My neighbour. She was a bit drunk. OK a lot drunk.
- What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? A form to change my name with an organisation
- Last time you swam in a pool? Last Friday night
- Type of music you like most? Classical soundtracks (eg anything by John Williams). Or rock.
- Type of music you dislike most? Hip hop/rap crap
- Are you listening to music right now? No
- What color is your bedroom carpet? Beige with brown flecks
- If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do? Seal in the laundry and put a toilet in downstairs
- What was the last thing you bought? Lunch yesterday
- Have you ever ridden on a motorbike? Yes - when I was about seven, at our neighbour's place
- Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Yes
- Do you have a garden? Yes
- Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes. Actually I'll qualify that - I'm a bit fuzzy on the second verse (which never gets sung) and don't know the other verses (which aren't official anyway)
- What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? What day is it?
- If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? I dunno. Maybe David Bowie
- Who sent the last text message you received? My neighbour
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Gosh I dunno. Bunnings? Harvey Norman? Ikea?
- What time is bed time? 11pm lights out
- Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? No
- How many tattoos do you have? None
- If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one? No
- What did you do for your last birthday? Drank lots of whiskey then had dinner at Bella Vista
- Do you carry a donor card? Yes
- Who was the last person you ate dinner with? The sweetie and EffanC
- Is the glass half empty or half full? Depends on the direction it's going. If you're drinking a glass of something, then at the half way point it's half empty. If you're filling a glass, then at the half way point it's half full.
- What's the farthest-away place you've been? Scotland
- When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Month or two ago - some of Kit's
- Have you ever won a trophy? Yes - for swimming when we were kids
- Are you a good cook? Not really. Stu is much better, but he rarely ever cooks :(
- Do you know how to pump your own gas? Yes. Who wouldn't??
- If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be? Jesus
- Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school? Yes
- Do you touch-type? Yes
- What's under your bed? Dust
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Maybe
- Think fast, what do you like right now? Our heater
- Where were you on Valentine's day? Gungahlin for supplies, then out to the club
- What time do you get up? Usually between 6:45 and 7am
- What was the name of your first pet? Bluey
- Who is the second to last person to call you? EffanC
- Is there anything going on this weekend? Tidying the house. Trying to get rid of stuff
- How are you feeling right now? Not too bad
- What do you think about the most? Um. Work maybe.
What time do you get up in the morning?
- If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people? Dunno. I'd probably be questioning the authenticity of it on account of I don't buy lottery tickets.
- Who would you tell first? Stu obviously
- What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema? Cinderella
- Do you sing in the shower? Not really
Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
- What do you do most when you are bored? Read rss feeds
- What do you do for a living? Solve people's problems
- Do you love your job? Some of it
- What did you want to be when you grew up? Pilot
- If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be? Pilot. Actually probably not. Flying for myself would be fun, but I couldn't handle the stress of flying other people. Getting paid to travel the world would be good.
- Which came first the chicken or the egg? One of them
- How many keys on your key ring? I dunno. Lemme go look. Six.
- Where would you retire to? Probably here
- What kind of car do you drive? Ford Laser
- What are your best physical features? My hair
- What are your best characteristics? Attention to detail
- If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Europe? America? Antarctica? Cruise around the Mediterranean? St Maarten?
- What kind of books do you like to read? Science fiction, adventure
Where would you want to retire to?
- What is your favorite time of the day? Sunset
- Where did you grow up? Sydney
- How far away from your birthplace do you live now? 285km
- What are you reading now? I'm in between books
- Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning
- Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Yes
- Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows? Yes
- Do you have pets? We have fish
- How many rings before you answer the phone? Um, as long as it takes to answer?
- What is your best childhood memory? Maybe our trip to America in 1983
- What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life? Pie packer, shop assistant, ISP call centre, desktop support, systems administrator
- Any new and exciting things that you would like to share? Um, not off the top of my head
- What is most important in life? um, friends/family/God
- What Inspires You? Good music
The other month, Dave2 resurrected his FridayQ posts. I did many of these ten years ago (holy crap has it been that long ???) but I also missed a lot because I actually often found them too hard! Often it required thought and brainpower that I just didn't have. Anyway, I thought it might be fun to work through them for the next year (until I forget) and compare answers with ten years ago. And I even still have a "category" in my blog, which is pretty disturbing in itself!
Friday, June 4th 2004...
FQ Topic: Escape
FQ1: What is your favorite way to escape from everyday life?
Movies, tv (to some extent), internet. Jigsaws, although that gives me plenty of time to let my brain wander, which sometimes goes into fantasyland, sometimes about life in general. Alcohol to some extent. Travel, but not nearly enough of that :)
FQ2: When was the last time you made an escape? Where did you go?
Well our last proper holiday was to Hong Kong and Taipei. Given that I did almost no planning for it, I guess you could say it was an escape.
FQ3: If you could escape to anywhere on earth right now, where would that be?
Gosh. Probably Europe somewhere. I love Europe.
FQ DARE: Post your passport photo (or your driver's license photo if you don't have a passport).
I *hate* my passport photo. These days you're not allowed to smile for your passport photos which makes me look completely retarded.
- Call :: to say
- Instinct :: basic
- Toffee :: apple
- Cleaner :: carpet
- Gut :: wrench
- Leveled :: playing field
- Discover :: the universe
- Together :: alone
- Attack :: of the clones
- String :: instrument
- Pyramids of Egypt
- Chichen Itza
- Mont St Michel
- Great Wall of China
- Kashmir Valley
- Topkapi Palace
- Taj Mahal
- Nile River Cruise
- Prague Old Town
- Carnival in Rio
- Serengeti Migration
- Easter Island
- Golden Temple
- Galapagos Islands
- Amalfi Drive
- Angel Falls
- Grand Canyon
- Colosseum of Rome
- Yellowstone National Park
- Machu Picchu
- Fjords of Norway
- Chartres Cathedral
- Antarctica Cruise
- St Peter’s Basilica
- Mezquita Cordoba
- Iguazu Falls
- Egyptian Museum
- Damascus Old City
- New York Skyline
- Amazon Rain Forest
- Valley of the Kings
- Uffizi Gallery
- Eiffel Tower
- Ngorongoro Crater
- Hong Kong
- Rio Panoramic View
- Great Barrier Reef
- Sistine Chapel
- Golden Pavilion
- Niagara Falls
- Angkor Wat
- Burj Khalifa
- British Museum
- Victoria Falls
- St. Basil’s Cathedral
- Burj al Arab
- Forbidden City
- Louvre Museum
- Abu Simbel
- Yangtze River Cruise
- Canals of Venice
- St Mark’s Basilica
- Florence Cityscape
- Ayers Rock
- Carlsbad Caverns
- Hermitage Museum
- Banaue Rice Terraces
- Chambord Chateau
- Bora Bora
- Kathmandu Valley
- Li River Cruise
- Lijiang/Shangri La
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Shwedagon Stupa
- Neuschwanstein Castle
- Potala Palace
- Mt Everest
- Sahara Desert
- Banff National Park
- Jerusalem Old City
- Temple of the Emerald Buddha
- Leaning Tower Pisa
- San Francisco
- TerraCotta Warriors
- Hagia Sofia
Rules: It’s harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers and enter yours. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real… nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question.
1. What is your name: Kazza
2. A four letter word: Kite
3. A boy’s name: Ken
4. A girl’s name: Keira
5. An occupation: King
6. A colour: Khaki
7. Something you wear: Kimono
9. A food: Kiwifruit
10. Something found in the bathroom: Kleenex
11. A place: Katoomba
12. A reason for being late: Kids
13. Something you shout: Kamakaze!
14. A movie title: King Kong
15. Something you drink: Kahlua
16. A musical group: Kiss
17. An animal: Kangaroo
18. A street name: Kingsway
19. A type of car: Kia
20. The title of a song: Kokomo
(Had another lunch with the remaining working guys in our section, followed by a beer at the next door pub, then braved the shops to do some last minute chocolate shopping, and home early to clean and tidy the house)
Apparently this is a list of the top 100 money-making movies.. (I've done the IMDB top 250 before too).. bolded the ones I've seen..
it's the "take a photo of yourself as you are *right now* and post it on your blog" meme...
Where is your mobile phone? bed
Your significant other? Frankfurt
Your hair? unkempt
Your mother? Sydney
Your father? ditto
Your favorite thing? camera
Your dream last night? dunno
Your favorite drink? OJ
Your dream/goal? travel
The room you're in? hotel
Your ex? which
Your fear? theft
Where do you want to be in 6 years? travelling
Where were you last night? Frankfurt
What you're not? asleep
One of your wish list items? BBQ
Where you grew up? Sydney
The last thing you did? blogs
What are you wearing? pjs
Your TV? off
Your pets? swimming
Your computer? buzzing
Your life? married
Your mood? sleepie
Missing someone? Aussies
Your car? parked
Something you're not wearing? bra
Favorite Store? Big W
Your summer? mild
Like someone? lots
Your favorite color? aqua
When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
Last time you cried? yesterday
The first article title on the page is the name of your band.
The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.
The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover. Mine was from definetheline - "Light in the Darkness"
Be sure to use an image with a Creative Commons Licence – keep refreshing until you find one!