Millenium Falcon

I thought I'd have a bit of fun with movie maker.....

(YouTube kinda mashed up the alignment of the photo changes to the music a little.. the original 10mb wmv file can be downloaded here)

See the website for the construction of the Lego Millenium Falcon 10179 at http://kazza.id.au/10179/

Dave2 said:

I want one! I was at the LEGO Store here in Chicago yesterday and was marveling over the amazing detail in this model. Beautiful, really.

August 11, 2008 11:18 PM

gunzel412 said:

Cool video. Loved the timing. There is a construction video available at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKcEmiDwu9g

BTW: Millennium has two Ns.

August 11, 2008 11:50 PM

delmer said:

From looking at the box you'd think it would take waaaaay over 2.5 minutes to assemble.

I was at a blog yesterday and someone had posted a picture of Indiana Jones in Lego form. His shot was from the front -- I found this one from the side in Google (I can't recall the blog I saw the other one at).

August 12, 2008 6:24 AM

Kazza the Blank One said:

Dave: yeah it's fantastic .. you should get one .. ;)
Delmer: only another 1077.5 minutes longer... hehe .. oo nice :)

August 12, 2008 7:49 AM

Missy said:

Really cool! Thanks for sharing! I wish I could do things that fast. Where do you have it set up now?

August 13, 2008 2:51 AM

Kazza the Blank One said:

It's sitting in the family room. It'll get packed up if and when we move houses.

August 13, 2008 5:57 PM

Kevin Spencer said:

Oh my goodness, how cool is that? I totally want one too. Nice video too by the way.

August 14, 2008 2:34 PM

Sep said:

Hi,
Just interested in buying a second hand Millennium Falcon.
Please let me know if anytime intent selling.
Thanks
Sep

August 20, 2015 3:56 PM

Sep said:

Hi,
Just interested in buying a second hand Millennium Falcon.
Please let me know if anytime intent selling.
Thanks