Until later...

So here's me with my newly purchased copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Astute readers will also notice the Hogwarts logo (which I still haven't gotten around to dismantling), and my new Blogography t-shirt, which arrived this week.

deathlyhallows.jpg

All emails, phone calls, smses, and instant messages will now be ignored until I'm finished :)

Missy said:

No, no! Send me news! We don't get the book till 12:01 A.M. local time! What's with that?

Sigh. I'm going to avoid the crowds and wait till tomorrow morning, so I have something like 15 hours to go! Geesch!

July 21, 2007 10:25 AM

Kazza the Blank One said:

That's bumheadful! Don't they know you're in a different time zone?? I suppose they wanted it released on "July 21" .. good for us, we get it at 9:01 on a Saturday morning, offering a relaxing weekend of reading :)

1/5 the way through, already lots of action.

And yes, breaking radio-silence, but knew the message from Missy would be safe to read :)

July 21, 2007 1:03 PM

Missy said:

Hmm, you knew a message from me was safe because you're smart enough to know I'm one of the poor saps in North America that doesn't have the book or because you're smart enough to know that I wouldn't be rude and post spoilers? ;-) I'm trusting you won't post spoilers later either. 1/5th through! Wow, fast reader.

Like the shirt.

July 21, 2007 1:48 PM

Kazza the Blank One said:

The latter - knew you wouldn't post spoilers :)

Nearly half way through. 607 pages in the Australian edition (no illustrations either). Have to go out to dinner now, where biggest chance of hearing spoilers awaits. If I do, the consequences will be severe.

July 21, 2007 5:15 PM

Yvonne said:

Still confused why you thought 1. We would have had time to buy the book let alone use a computer or 2. why spoil a story? what sort of people are we anyway? {Pout} :(

July 21, 2007 11:37 PM

Dave2 said:

Be careful... Bad Monkey likes nothing better than spoiling the ending to books and movies!

July 22, 2007 12:24 AM

delmer said:

I thought that all we IT-types would go for the Little Geeky shirts. (I got a Try Evil shirt as well. For the weekends.)

July 23, 2007 5:55 AM

kapgar said:

Oh! You get cool covers on your HP books! I love 'em!

July 23, 2007 6:20 AM