1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
Walked outside at the top of Sydney Tower, went to Floriade, played poker for money
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't make much in the way of new years resolutions. But I did keep the one I made three years ago to completely read the Bible in three years
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
A husband :)
7. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
14th Feb - little brother got married (family tradition, soon to be a broken tradition tho heh)
14th April - went live with new file server (it was Good Friday and James' birthday)
24th/25th December - got engaged (a week early from family tradition)
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
er.. getting engaged? is that an achievement? :)
9. What was your biggest failure?
er.. some of my fish keeping?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Just the usual colds and flu, and an episode with flat feet hurting
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Probably Stu's Christmas present (a camera)
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Stu's ..? :)
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Probably on the mortgage. After that, travelling to see Stu
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Getting engaged :)
16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
Happier - yeah I think so
Fitter - possibly
Thinner - about the same
Smilier - yeah
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Spend time with Stu
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Lunch with the parents, dinner with the in-laws
21. Did you fall in love in 2006?
Was already in love
22. How many one-night stands?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
The Amazing Race
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
25. What was the best book you read?
Well the *only* book that I completed was The Half Blood Prince
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
27. What did you want and get?
A proposal :)
28. What did you want and not get?
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
Cars (of the ones I saw at the cinema).
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Went to work. Turned 33.
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Living with Stu
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
Jeans and a t-shirt
33. What kept you sane?
um.. it's not possible for me to be sane :)
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
Political issues don't stir me..
36. Who did you miss?
Stu most of the time
37. Who was the best new person you met?
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006:
Know when to hold em .. know when to fold em .. know when to walk away .. know when to run ..
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
hrm, see above?? :) I dunno ...