Dilemma

<incoherent ramble>
I'm in a little bit of a dilemma with stuff at the moment. Like how much to write. Suddenly it's not just me and my personal life, but someone else's. And my personal life was not very interesting before. But this is all somehow different. Like it's intensely personal. Previously I've ranted and raved about stuff, but I don't tend to express my feelings about stuff. Not with any depth. And this all feels so much more private in a way. And with half my family and all his best friends reading all this... And then there was the comment he made about being open on a public forum..

Anyways, I'm just a little confused/torn at the moment.
big *sigh*
</incoherent ramble>

I think the easiest/safest thing to do is just stick to the facts. And the mundane. Like the box full of Blackberries I picked up today :)

Yvonne said:

You got blackberries??? When?? How much?? Where??

I see your point, and his comment is not completely embracing this blog airing of washing, all here would understand.

Its your life and your relationship, only you two can decide what is acceptable.

Rats tho :(

BTW I am NOT going to Berala. I am putting a blanket black ban on that restaurant. you and Dave can go but not me.

July 7, 2005 2:51 AM

trainman said:

Don't make me go!!! How am I supposed to know what is going on if you don't put it in your blog?

July 7, 2005 2:53 AM

Yvonne said:

You may actually have to TALK to her!!! Muhahahaha

July 7, 2005 2:55 AM

trainman said:

Heaven forbid.

July 7, 2005 2:55 AM

Yvonne said:

I'm sure you still have her mobile number somewhere....

July 7, 2005 2:56 AM

trainman said:

Speed Dial 5 in phone 2.

July 7, 2005 2:57 AM

You guys are nutters :)
By blackberries I mean BlackBerrys.. ie, not the fruit, but the way cool little go-anywhere internet devices.

Mum hasn't responded about Berala either. I suspect there are too many other people involved to try and think of somewhere else to go.

July 7, 2005 8:47 AM

Stu said:

Let's see if I can successfully leave a comment from my blackberry :-)

I'm not against revealing personal stuff on a blog. That post I made was more about two friends of mine who could only be open about their relationship when blogging, which seemed rather curious to me :-)

I wouldn't want Kazza to stop giving her family and friends insight into her state of mind on my account.

By the way, what's so bad about this restaurant? :-)

Stu

July 7, 2005 11:21 AM

Yvonne said:

It is bad bad bad chinese. Expensive crap, oily chinese. They even tried to charge $2.50 for tap water until I pointed out that Tap water is supposed to be supplied, and do they want inspectors to come and look into their kitchen. I got it for free. :D

As for KAzza continuing her rants/raves and toughts Whoo Hoo! how else am I supposed to entertain myself on night shift and give her a hard time in from of her family. Everyone need a hobby....

Also her brother doesn't keep up with her otherwise, I have to update him and then he goes and checks the blog for himself. Its a good system.....

See Kazza, he said it was ok....please continue....

July 7, 2005 7:24 PM

Yvonne said:

Kazza, do you want as I lay dying?? It is a really good little book. and BC is on tuesday coming in Newtown.

And why am I typing this here when I have you on ICQ??

July 7, 2005 7:26 PM

I don't know dear, why are you? :) Perhaps because I just closed it down to back it up. Not fussed about the book, I have a tonne of others to read, including Harry Potter 6 coming out in a weeks' time. Probably won't make the BC meetup, as Stu will be back from Yass. Unless he wants to go along of course? :) Could be a good chance to meet you, and spread some books to another state.

Stu, the restaurant as Yvonne said, is very average greasy food, very average service, a bit overpriced, and they charge $1 *per container* for leftovers. I am going to take some containers of my own on Saturday to thumb my nose at them.

The problem with Trainman is I never hear about him, he only hears about me! phooey!

July 7, 2005 7:37 PM

Yvonne said:

You KNOW he is welcome. I will have to go to work straight after so I should be leaving around 830-845pm

July 8, 2005 1:45 AM