Kambrook Timer

For quite a while I was number one in google for "kambrook timer". At the moment I'm number three. This should push up to number one again. I have three automatic timers for my fish tanks. Two of them are kambrook timers. The third is a dodgy-brothers noname version from Go Lo. Funnily enough it's the go lo one that works properly. One of my kambrook timers simply won't turn on for a morning session. The other has been losing time and is now an hour behind.

Silly really.

UPDATE: I've just deleted 27 comments saying "please send me the manual" - as there are now links to various manuals. This page has been indexed as a place to come for people looking for manuals, mostly for KET99, KD86, KD36 timers. Please read the links below before asking for a manual to be sent to you. This is a personal blog, I have no interest in Kambrook (as in my experience their products tend to be inferior to cheaper brands).

Natalee said:

The KD-36 is quiet simple to use if you stick to program 1 and 2. First slide right hand slide to time and set. Then slide up to prog and using hour and min select on time. A small p indicates pm. It shows up above the : ie 9:00. Press the prog button once and set off time. Slide switch from prog to run and right hand switch to Auto. I hope it helps. The only prob I have is getting back-up battery to work.
Cheers

November 17, 2005 11:37 PM

Erbmit said:

I found a KD-36 at Revolve in Canberra, paid $1 or so. I pulled out the metal link between the two 1.5V cells, opened the case & bent the two tabs taking power to the timer so they contact a standard PC motherboard 3.6V lithium button cell. Held it in place with bluetak & a tissue! Works perfectly.

April 12, 2006 6:32 PM

Meli said:

Kambrook, Ronson & Goldair
For product & stockist information, please call 1800 800 634

All enquiries relating to Spare Parts, plase call 1800 800 634

they should be able to help with the batteries.

August 29, 2006 6:35 PM

Lucas said:

If you still want a manual for the KET99 KAMBROOK TIMER, please email me and i will send you a copy.

regards,

lucas

October 23, 2006 3:13 AM

Caribe said:

I have obtained a copy of the KD-86 manual. Contact me if you would like a copy.

April 4, 2007 10:13 AM

Caribe said:

If you have sent me an email wanting the KD86 manual and I have not got back to you it is likely that your email rejected my reply. Caribe

April 23, 2007 9:12 PM

Caribe said:

Hi. I have a copy of the KD-36 timer if anyone wants it. Send me an email and I will forward it on to you.

Caribe

June 20, 2007 12:04 PM

Rex Callahan said:

KD86 Instruction:
Set slider to SET TIME and set the time using the HR & MIN buttons.
Set slider to SET PROG,
Use the HR & MIN buttons to set the turn on time and press SET.
Press EVE and set the turn off time, then press SET.
You can use the EVE button to set further ON and OFF times.
When you have set the times you want, set slider to AUTO.

November 15, 2007 5:09 PM

solomani said:

Thanks for the KET99 manual link. Use it for the christmas tree and between last christmas and this one totally forgot how to use it.

December 7, 2007 9:48 PM

trev said:

Thanks for the KD86 intructions, but do you really need to press SET after each prog setting? I didn't and it seems to work. SET has the effect of turning the pwr on/off depending on the current state.

December 12, 2007 11:57 PM

Bexx said:

See the post 4 above this one (from Rex Callahan - use and search for the text on the page if you have to) for the KD86 instructions and the one 4 down from the top (from Natalee) for the KD36; the PDF manual for the KET99 is still available at the link posted above by 'David on April 15, 2007' - PLEASE read ALL of the posts above before making any more posts asking for 'manuals'. For everybody's information, the batteries needed for the LR36 are standard alkaline hearing aid batteries, designated LR44, A76, RW82, AG13, 303, 357, LR1154 - google for any of those codes and I'm sure you'll find plenty of internet suppliers and maybe local ones as well - there are loads on eBay too. As stated in the KET99 manual (pdf link above), this model needs (slightly smaller) L1131, aka LR54, SR54, SR1130W, 389, LR1130, SB_BU, AG10.
Steve.

December 27, 2007 2:24 AM

KD-86er said:

Yes but what does the 'Random' switch and the 'Manual' switch do?

I've read thru this whole thread and clicked all the links and I still can't get a hold of the KD-86 manual, so dare I ask, can anyone email it to me please? I'm at shaunie@adam.com.au

KD-86er

January 31, 2008 5:11 AM

Daniel said:

Dear Caribe and Natalee,
Could either of you please send me a manual for the KD36? I would very much appreciate it. It appears it's too old for Kambrook to keep on their site.

May 18, 2008 9:18 AM

Caribe said:

Hi guys. Haven't had any emails request the KD86 or KD36 manuals so I figured that no one could get my email off this site anymore. So if you want it, send an email to caribe3@hotmail.com and I will forward it to you.
Caribe

June 12, 2008 9:27 AM

Keith said:

Hi, I have a copy of the instructions for the Kambrook model KD94 timer would you like me to send or post it somewhere ?

November 26, 2008 4:21 PM

Col said:

Hello....I need instructions for the Kambrook model KD94 timer . Can anyone help here please...Best Regards to anyone who can assist....Colin.

March 8, 2009 4:15 PM

Rick said:

I am desperately looking for a copy of the manual/instructions for the Kambrook KD86 timer - if someone could be so kind to email it to me I would be most grateful - thanks - Ric

October 4, 2009 8:29 PM

tony said:

Hi Kazza
I have a Kambrook WT 10 tap timer.Is it possible to get the manual.
Thanks Tony

November 5, 2009 1:54 PM

David said:

I have a KD86 Kambrook timer but have taken the batteries out Do you know what type of batteries I need to replace these with ???

November 30, 2009 1:38 AM

Majid said:

Hi, I have Kambrook Timer CAT NO KD 44. I will be pleased if you kindly have a copy of the manual.

Kind regards,

Majid.

August 16, 2010 11:38 AM

Marjorie said:

Hi I also have a Kambrook Timer CAT NO KD 44, and so far have not been able to use it a copy of the manual would be great if you have one thankyou.

August 18, 2010 3:01 PM

Anthony said:

I have lost the user manual for the Kambrook KD 86 timer. Would anyone be able to assist me?

August 21, 2010 10:00 AM

Allan said:

I've read the postings for KD86 timers but no one has listed the battery numbers for it. I use in a wall outlet which makes it difficult to view the fine print in the screen. With batteries in place I can set it using an extension cord and then transfer the timer to the wall outlet without losing the settings--I hope.

October 30, 2010 9:39 PM

Sharon O'Brien said:

you require 2x 357 batteries for a Kambrook Electronic Time clock KD86

November 15, 2010 2:47 PM

Chris said:

Hi. I cannot find the manual for a KD 86 timer. Can someone help me out with this? Thanks.

Kind regards,
Chris

February 16, 2011 9:50 AM

Sylvana Vandertouw said:

Thank you Laurence for the download of Kambrook KD-36 manual. Its great to have someone like you to help us.
Regards,
Sylvana

April 8, 2011 3:32 PM

Ramesh Taylor said:

Would appreciate if you could please send me the manual for kambrook KD 86. At start time the light comes on but off time the light doesn't go off. Am I doing something wrong?

Ramesh

June 25, 2011 5:40 PM

sam said:

does anyone has the instructions on how to use a kambrook timer KD44?

July 9, 2011 6:18 PM

Andrew said:

Thank you Laurence the KD-36 manual printed perfect. Can not believe my luck finding it. Had mine for DONKEYS years, hope it works. It's never been used.
Andrew

September 3, 2011 12:51 AM

babette said:

hi keith i heard that you had instructions for the KD 94 kambrook electrical timer could you please sent it to me?

October 27, 2011 10:10 PM

Az said:

Hi guys,
I have read this whole thread trying to find a manual for the Kambrook KD86. I've even emailed Caribe twice on caribe3@hotmail.com with no reply. Does ANYONE have a copy of this manual they can email me? You'd be a total lifesaver!! If so, please email to tay.cru.productions@gmail.com THANKYOU!!!!!!

January 3, 2012 6:32 PM

George said:

I too, need a manual for the KD86. Would really appreciate a copy, PLEASE??

February 16, 2012 2:08 PM

Sil said:

Thank you to Rex - your instructions worked - most helpful :)

June 22, 2012 12:05 AM

Eldhose Jacob said:

Hi,

Pls send me if any got kd 86 manual.

Thanks
Jacob

July 21, 2012 6:57 PM

Maggie Anderson said:

Caribe,

Can you send me a copy of the manual for Kambrook KD86 timer.

Cheers
Maggie

November 21, 2012 12:21 PM

John C said:

I don't really know how to use this site - I'm 78 yrs old and at present I am trying to use our Kambrook$$ timer. I can't find a manual. Can enyone help me please?

January 15, 2014 4:22 PM

Francesca said:

Could someone send me instructions for Kambrook 36 timer please . Thank you Francesca.

June 8, 2015 9:46 AM

Richard said:

Can anyone send me a copy of the manual for the Kambrook KD86 timer please? Also,does anyone know what batteries are used in this timer please?
Many thanks,
Richard.

July 29, 2015 2:23 PM

Richard said:

Many thanks,
Richard.

July 29, 2015 2:25 PM

John Challinor said:

I would appreciate anyone who could advise me how to set a Kambrook KD44 timer.
John C a frustrated 81 year old

August 3, 2017 6:51 PM

pete said:

I need to understand the settings for the kambrook KD-86 time. can any human assist

January 3, 2018 12:50 AM

Loy said:

Not sure how to program KAMBROOK TIMER KD94. Anyone provide a instruction on how to program?

Thanks,