Have I ever mentioned that getting up in the dark is against my religion?

I'm trying to decide which is worse, getting up in the dark or getting home when it's dark. Thoughts?

I'm definitely a morning person, but I still hate getting up when it's dark. It just doesn't feel natural.

The other silly thing is that I can sleep in for up to two hours, and still be in at work before half the people there. That's pretty tragic really.

Well I wasted far too much time tonight, and suddenly it's past my bed time.. night!

paul said:

Would getting up in the dark be so hard if we were meant to do it?
I rest my case!

March 17, 2004 1:00 AM

paul said:

Would getting up in the dark be so hard if we were meant to do it?
I rest my case!

March 17, 2004 1:00 AM

paul said:

oops.. double post, sorry! ..... lucky I'm not a postman, :|

March 17, 2004 1:01 AM

Dennis said:

No way. Mornings suck. I'm much rather drive home in the dark than drive to the office in it�I'm just so dead in the early hours, regardless of how much sleep I've gotten. It's easier to stay up until 5:00AM than to get up at that time. Even though I work 8-5, I was made for second shift. I even bring work home because I'm better in the late afternoon and evening. Probably get more done in three of four hours than all day at the office.

March 17, 2004 6:35 AM

JC said:

It's spring time here, and the light is getting longer with every passing day, but I hate winter. I'm no fan of the cold, but I think it's the dreariness that gets to me. Lots of days in the winter I not only leave the house in the dark, but come home when it's dark, too, so winter exacts quite a toll on this Leo.

March 17, 2004 9:27 AM

It's all physiological whether you're a morning person or a night person. You can actually measure body temperature (fairly accurately of course) and that time that your body is the warmest is when you're most alert and active. Pretty obvious, but it's a measurable thing to find out what you already know.

March 17, 2004 11:23 PM