22.. This and that

* the icq server is broken
* received the first piece of spam to my notes address that I think I've ever had - and this to an address that I've had for five years. The end of an era.
* the cia support mail (and in fact all the other company's support queues) are a total disaster. And I'm just sitting here looking at it going, well sucked in.
* Channel 9 never aired the final episode of this season's ER. Or if they did, they aired it at a different time and I've missed it
* The amazon swords in my big fish tank are dying from lack of light. Need to get a new tube as soon as possible
* The amazon swords in my little fish tank are dying from over zealous snails. Have decided to eradicate the snails, beginning with the biggest ones
* Friends of mine may be buying a bigger house (which is further away from me :( )
* Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire arrived off ebay yesterday, only three more to get now
* remind me never to have kids
* my tummy hurts and don't know why
* it was a fantastically warm and sunny day today, and tonight there was a lovely breeze that was so not cold. I think Sydney is going to skip winter this year
* the icq server is still broken

CC said:

The last episode of ER did air. It was the one where Carter tripsed off to deepest darkest Africa to join Luca. You didn't see it? 'Twas good, and of course we'll now eagerly await the next season with baited breath! =(

July 24, 2003 12:21 AM

CC said:

BTW hope your tummy feels better soon!

July 24, 2003 12:22 AM

richard said:

The tummy hurting doesn't have anything to do with the kids thing does it? Perhaps it should read "never have kids again"...

July 24, 2003 5:23 AM

aww thanks :) it does feel better. I think it was just a case of not eating the right things and my bowels weren't too happy about it :)

So what happened in the final episode? I can't believe I missed it, I set the video to tape it, but ended up with "this is your life". Maybe I completely missed a week in my brain and it's gone forever. phooey!

July 24, 2003 7:03 PM

steven said:

where exactly do you work? you seem to do alot of work for other companies! :)

July 31, 2003 2:38 AM

I work at uni mostly, and cia when I could be bothered. cia encompasses cia/host1/enetica/webcity/ar

July 31, 2003 8:43 PM